Behavior Charts, Punch Cards, & Sticker Charts GROWING BUNDLE
Do you have students who are struggling? Are you looking for a way to get students back on track? Let's face it...behavior management can be tough! This bundle is here to help!
1) 80 Different Sticker Chart Options to choose from. 40 pages Included: 10 Different fun designs and 4 different sticker requirement options. Need a motivator for a student in your? These sticker charts are an easy way to help keep students on track.
These charts can be used in a variety of ways and students could earn a sticker for a variety of reasons:
- For doing something kind
- Listening the first time
- Going to the bathroom at appropriate times
- Raising hand
- Walking in line appropriately
- Finishing academic task/work
2) 70 Different Behavior Chart Options
- Behavior Charts with 1 goal: Simply choose 1 target goal for your student to focus on (this should be the 1 thing that would have the greatest impact on their overall success). Then simply identify what that goal looks like underneath the goal area (for the student to refer back to). On the left hand side you can insert the student's schedule and then on the bottom of the page you can identify the smiley face goals and what rewards the student has an opportunity to earn.
- Behavior charts with 2 goals: Simply choose 2 target goals for your student to focus on (these should be the 2 things that would have the greatest impact on their overall success). Then simply identify what those goals look like underneath the goal area (for the student to refer back to). On the left hand side you can insert the student's schedule and then on the bottom of the page you can identify the smiley face goals and what rewards the student has an opportunity to earn.
- Directions on How to Get Started with a NEW Behavior Chart
3) 88 Different Behavior Punch Card Options to use to help students keep hands & feet to self, follow directions the first time, complete work, walk nicely, etc.
4) 18 Editable Token Chart Options
This is a growing bundle - which means...more resources will be added to this bundle. When you purchase this bundle, you will get access to ALL of the new items that are added to it! This bundle is the cheapest price it will ever be. It will go up in price each time new items are added.
Since you are purchasing a behavior bundle, you will get access to a FREE Webinar on how to effectively use these resources in your classroom and with your students! Information is included in the BONUS download. I hope to see you there!
CONNECT WITH ME:
Happy teaching sweet friends!!